Benelux Chapter of the System Dynamics Society -- Introduction
The Benelux Chapter of the System Dynamics Society
The Benelux Chapter of the System Dynamics Society aims to further the dissemination and to encourage the advancement of System Dynamics in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg, more specifically by, but not limited to:
To accomplish these objectives the Benelux Chapter proposes to conduct two to three chapter meetings/conferences per year.
- identifying, unifying and extending knowledge and understanding of feedback systems, GMB, exploratory modelling, et cetera;
- promoting the development of the field of System Dynamics and the free interchange of learning and research in all related fields;
- encouraging and developing educational programs in and related to Systems Dynamics.
- developing and sharing (Dutch) Systems Dynamics applications.
- bringing together parties and creating networks (problem owners, practitioners, scholars, and students).